I have been tagged by Missy http://justridingitout.blogspot.com
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am not sure that I am going to tag anyone else, but here are my facts.
1. I have ulcerative colitis.
2. I have been pregnant 31 months out of the last 6 1/2 years of marriage.
3. I love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer!!!!!
4. I have a fear of heights, though I am not sure how big.
5. I really miss my family and friends in Michigan.
6. I have never owned my own house, just a cracked out 1968 trailer :)
7. I used to sing the National Anthem at all our high school basketball games.
Tagged
Lisa http://brettandlisafox.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL! I loved the being pregnant. I was prego 36 months= 3 years! I changed diapers (without a break) for 9 years!
The joys of motherhood!
ok, yeah, what. how do i do that. You're going to have to talk me through it step by step, remember i'm new to this whole blogging thing.
Post a Comment