1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog (if you have one) and leave one about you! reminisce away...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Okay. I remember when you were over and Wendy Palmer was "baby-sitting" us (she was only a few years older) and the three of us were laughing so hard at the randomest things that I peed my pants ... like three times ...
I remember getting in a fight with the girl down the street because she took your doll. :) i am your big sister. Do you remember those horrible outfits we had to wear to sing "sisters" we actually had 2 horrible outfits. ahhh!
I remember you were my first outside of the family babysitter. I went for my 6 week check up and you watched Trinity. You even dressed her in a little pink outfit, a color foreign to you on babies then!
Post a Comment