Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Family Pictures

Last month, we gathered at Les' parents house for some family pictures. We haven't picked up our disc of pictures yet so, I took some from Hannah.

Our beauiful little family. I just wish I put a bow on Audrey's head. The one I had with me didn't match her outfit.
Probably one of my most favorite pictures ever. Can't you just feel the love?
My little angel just looking so adorable.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

You have such an adorable family! And I love the picture of Les and Audrey; it's precious!

Lisa said...

Are you guys already back in Michigan?

kristi said...

Yes we are. We came in June to spend the summer and then when Les got a job the boys stayed and Les and I took a weekend in July and got all of our stuff from Texas.

Beth said...

What cute pictures! Family pictures are so nice!

Missy said...

love the pictures. You guys are a great lookin family.

NatalieHemingway said...

Kristi! I found your blog through Becky's. I hope you don't mind my stalking. Your kids look just like you! I'm so happy you finally got a girl. She is just precious!

I'm also a HUGE Twilight fan. I neglected all of my motherly responsibilities for 4 days while I read Breaking Dawn. My friends and I are on the countdown for the movie. We'll for sure be going on opening night. CAN'T WAIT!

kristi said...

Natalie, thank you we were all very excited for a little girl to join our family. I definitely don't mind your stalking of the blog :) I am just glad to have people reading it. As long as the weirdos stay away :)

Oh, yeah!!!!! I totally can't wait for the movie. My friends and I plan on going to the midnight show.