Monday, January 26, 2009

First Sunday of the Year, which Brought Logan to Sunbeams!!!

I know that this was like almost a month ago, but since my blog doubles as my journal (I have always been a horrible journal keeper) I still wanted to document it. Bradyn is now a CTR 7 in primary (for those who may not know, primary is like Sunday school for the children in our church, it is for the kids who will turn 4 in this calendar year up until a child's 12th Birthday). Parker is now a CTR 5 and our little Logan has joined his brothers in primary and is a Sunbeam (the class for the kids 3 turning 4 in this calendar year).

This is really the only picture I got of Bradyn and it is only because I ran into him picking something up from the Library. However, doesn't he look so handsome!!!
Parker coming into the primary room. He too looked oh so handsome that day. Don't you just love those beautiful dimples?!?!?

Parker with his little friend Brooklyn. They also go to preschool together and her mom is my really good friend so, they get to play together quite often. This makes for happy kids and happy mom!!!

Logan was not exactly thrilled to be going to primary for the first time like the rest of us were. For some reason he had had a really hard time leaving mom and dad to go to class (he is doing better now). I thought that he would for sure do OK, especially since one of my best friends Melissa and my Brother's wife Crystal are his teachers.

Sweet little face!!!!

Being in the classroom for the first time. I don't think it is OK for kids to hide under tables in primary so, I made him get out right away. However, I had to take a picture because it was kind of funny.

Finally he took his seat although, he doesn't look to excited. This is him with his cousin Wesley.
In the end, I think that Primary was enjoyed by all that day :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You have such handsome boys!!