Audrey has been super super cute lately (of course, she is pretty much always cute). Tonight we were getting ready to say our night time family prayer and we were all in the living room. We said, "Ok we are going to say prayers" just then Audrey started folding her arms. It was soooo cute. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just a coincidence so, I said it again and sure enough she folded her arms once more. We all laughed and clapped for her and she just loved it.
I tried to get a picture, but of course I could never get it. The camera kept delaying to much and so when the picture would finally take, it would be too late and she would already have her arms down. When I am able to finally get a picture, I will be sure to post it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She seems young to be doing that. I'm impressed!
You are obviously taching the kids the right things. I love you all!!!
Post a Comment