I am on night 3 of being in the hospital with my sweet Audrey. She was admitted on Thursday with Pneumonia and we are still here. Before she can go home she has to be off Oxygen for at least 12 hours including while she is sleeping. Today she was off the oxygen quite a bit, but literally as soon as she fell asleep tonight her blood oxygen level went down and they had to put her back on. She is on a very low level, but she is still on it. Let's pray that she can get off the oxygen without anymore problems.
I will post some super cute hospital pictures of her when I get home (whenever that will be).
I will post some super cute hospital pictures of her when I get home (whenever that will be).
Here she is with her little Oxygen tubes
Here she is in the ER after getting her IV


2 comments:
I hope she feels better soon! Hang in there. I'll be praying for you guys.
Sooo glad she is home now. What a sweet little girl, those pictures are precious.
Post a Comment