Friday, April 29, 2011

9 YEARS OLD


Today is my Bradyn's 9th Birthday.  Wow, how time sure does fly!!!!!  He is getting so big and old I can barely believe it when I look at him sometimes.  Like, where did this young man come from?  He is a wonderful student at school (he excels in math and reading and just scored ADVANCED on his MEAP tests) and I am told by every teacher he has ever had what a great kid he is.  He can be very helpful at home and is particularly sweet to his little sister.  (Not always super sweet to his brothers though)  He is a master Lego builder and always amazes me with the things he can do with those little blocks.  He loves watching the History channel and is always telling us interesting facts that he hears.  We just love him so much and are so blessed to have him in our Eternal Family. 
WE LOVE YOU BRADYN AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


2 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday, Bradyn! I love having him in my primary class (for the second time)! He's a great kid. :)

Lisa Fox said...

wow, I just learned a ton about him in one paragraph..actually I already knew all that because I mean he is my nephew, there is no way he wouldn't be amazing...LOVE you Bradyn and Happy Birthday!