Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Shopping Cart Fun

Look at how big my little guy is getting.  I went to Costco the other day with my mom and she went to put him in the cart and I thought, there is no way he is going to be able to sit there.  However, with the help of his blanket and the little seat strap he did a great job.  In fact, he loved sitting there.  He was such a happy boy, kicking his legs and being able to look at mommy!  Where is the time going....

4 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

OH he is to die for cute! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE his chubby cheekers. He needs kisses from his Auntie so bad!!!

Megan said...

I always forget at what age they can start doing new things! Shopping is going to be so much easier now!!! He is so stinkin' cute!!!!!

kristi said...

His cheeks are particularly chubby in this picture :)

Linz said...

What a cutie!!!