Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Starting School


Yesterday, we were able to meet Bradyn's teacher Mrs. Staten. It was very nice to see the school and Bradyn's classroom. He was able to sit at his table and meet the little girl who is going to be sitting next to him. As the first time mother of a Kindergartener I am VERY nervous about this. I worry about him being there ALL day. Luckily he is very excited and I am sure that he will do great. I will try to be very good about posting regularily about his school experiences.

3 comments:

Aaron and Lisa Hughlett Family said...

I cried for 6 weeks before Chandler started Kindergarten...it didn't get much easier for Jacob and it WON'T be any easier when Brooklyn starts! Good luck. :)
I miss you. I hope all is well. I will keep checking your blog..it is SO fun!
Lisa

Christina said...

Are you ever going to post again!?! lol

kiki said...

I want to see pictures of the first day of school.