
Well, I had my first day of work today and it went pretty well. They were refinishing the gym floor in the child center, so they had the child care in one of their upstairs rooms. It was a small room with hardly any toys, so Parker got pretty bored really quick. Having a 5 hour shift was hard on him. However, I know that when we go in on Monday he will have a lot more fun. The child center is pretty much kid heaven. There are so many toys and a really fun maze like they have at McDonald play places, only this one is way bigger. So, I think that they will like it. Logan did very well and if I ever had to leave the room he just came with me. Seeing as I only ever left to take my break (during which I was able to give my kids the snack that I brought them) or take Parker to the bathroom or for Logan's poopy diaper, it really wasn't a problem.
The people that work there all seem really great, so I think that I too will enjoy going there. All in all, first day was A OK!!!


3 comments:
Keep us updated. I am sure you'll have fun and interesting stories to tell us. It'll make good blogging!!
Congratulations on the new job. I was thinking about applying for a job at this lifetime but I heard that it is difficult to find an opening.
Anyway, it sounds like it is working out for you. I didn't know they gave free babysitting to their employees. That's more reason to work there. So awesome. Hey, do you get a free membership too?
By working there, you are able to bring your children with you for free. But also, on top of your job they give you a free membership for you and your kids.
Post a Comment