Not only was Monday Bradyn's first day of school, but it was also Les' first day as a REAL teacher at Lewisville High School. He is now a Fighting Farmer (that is their mascot isn't it so funny). I think he was nervous, but he is just so awesome that I knew he would do a great job :) Things have been going really well and he is jumping right into things. He is teaching 3 blocks of Spanish I. In the Lewisville ISD they have block scheduling so he only teachs 3 90 minute classes. I think that he fits in real well and gets along really great with the other teachers. I have met the principal a couple of times and he seems like a great guy. Les is hoping to become an assistant Wrestling coach so I will keep you all posted on that development.
Last night we went to our first Fighting Farmers football game and had a lot of fun. The boys really enjoyed themselves. We only stayed to halftime due to the hour, but we still had a blast. I forgot how crazy high school football can be.

1 comment:
Les,
Congrats! I hope you are able to get into the wrestling program!
We miss you as a teacher on Sunday!!
Post a Comment