Monday, October 8, 2007

Fair Day!

Today, not only was it Columbus Day but it was also Fair Day here in the Dallas area. So, Les and Bradyn got the day off of school. They give all the students a ticket to the state fair. We did not go, we feared it would be way to crowded. Of course, Les had the day off, but I did not. I only work a couple of days a week and today was one of them. So, I left the kids at home and went to work by myself. I must admit that it was pretty nice not to have to worry about them while I was there. However, I am still so grateful to have found a job where I am able to bring my wonderful cuties with me. What a blessing!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

West Virginia Hicks said...

Didn't go to the fair how dare you. No I don't blame you. Your blog is set up differently that Hillarys. Now If I am looking at all of this right I can only leave my comments and not post right? Anyway I left a big thing on Hillary's about Dads new job. I will keep all of you informed. Love Mom Give the boys a big hug and kiss for me.