Tonight at Bradyn's school it was their annual Fun Fest. OF course we didn't bring our camera, so we don't have any pictures. However, the kids had a blast. For the first hour I volunteered at one of the booths, so it was just Daddy and the boys. They had a "Train without tracks" ride. It was a bunch of painted metal garbage cans on there sides with wheels on them. They were all being pulled by a little tractor. Just Bradyn and Parker rode it and boy did they have fun. This is when I wished that we had our camera because Parkers face was just pure glee. It was adorable.
I was really glad that we were able to go because Bradyn had been talking about it for days. He just loves school and wants to do everything possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment