Tuesday, December 4, 2007
OH Christmas Tree!!!!!!
Today we finally put up our Christmas tree. Les had a class tonight, so he wasn't going to be home until after 7:30. So, the boys and I put up the tree this afternoon. I must admit, it was very tiring moving everything around and getting things set up. But, we did it!!! I was tired after just putting up the tree so, we decided to wait until Les got home to actually decorate it. Not to mention, I knew that he would want to be part of this magically experience. It was so cute watching the boys, they were so excited and they did such a great job. Les and I will only have to move a few bulbs around (due to major clustering). They were very creative with the ornaments and just plain had a blast. It was a great short family night.
Our little master decoraters. Aren't they adorable!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You beat me, I haven't put up our tree yet. Tasha, Shelby, and Michael want me to get it up but I am not sure when we will do it.
very cute!!
Senta
Post a Comment