Friday, January 11, 2008

It's A.............................

We had our ultrasound this morning and the tech told us that it is a ..............................................






Can you believe it?

10 comments:

kiki said...

oh goodness, I am so happy for you guys.

Linz said...

WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie said...

That gal is going to be one tough cookie with 3 big brothers! That's the best news I have had all day! Congrats!!!

Missy said...

Congrats Kristi! I knew Les had it in him! I am happy for you guys. Is it 100% for sure. You are going to love pink and purple! Girls are tons of fun.

kristi said...

Is it ever really 100% sure before the baby is born? The tech and doctor seemed pretty sure. We saw the 3 little white lines.

Unknown said...

awww YAY!!! I knew it would be. Lets get together sometime girl, tell the boys I said HI and I MISS THEM!

Penny said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I bet she will be BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Christina said...

Hooray!!! Finally did it this time, and now you can be done, ha ha! Congrats.

Missy said...

You've been tagged! check out my blog.

Katie Roll said...

Congratulations Kristi and Les!!! It's about time you got your little girl:)