But anyways, earlier in the week the school had a small little Kindergarten awards ceremony. Every student got at least one award so that was good. When Bradyn's name was called that read off all the little awards he achieved throughout the year. It was so cute to see him up there. I can't believe how old he is getting to already be done with Kindergarten. My baby is getting so big.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Kindergarten Awards
Well, yesterday was Bradyn's last day of Kindergarten. He made it through his first year of school. I must admit, I think that he did great. He really loved school and I think that a big part of it was his AWESOME teacher. Aside from Les of course, Bradyn had the very best teacher. I couldn't have loved her more. She was so nice to Bradyn and just gave him a great school experience. Thank you so much!!!!
But anyways, earlier in the week the school had a small little Kindergarten awards ceremony. Every student got at least one award so that was good. When Bradyn's name was called that read off all the little awards he achieved throughout the year. It was so cute to see him up there. I can't believe how old he is getting to already be done with Kindergarten. My baby is getting so big.

But anyways, earlier in the week the school had a small little Kindergarten awards ceremony. Every student got at least one award so that was good. When Bradyn's name was called that read off all the little awards he achieved throughout the year. It was so cute to see him up there. I can't believe how old he is getting to already be done with Kindergarten. My baby is getting so big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment