
Aunt Lisa has just been waiting and waiting to see some updated pictures of our sweet baby Audrey so, today I finally took some. The bow she is wearing is another Rachel creation. I can't wait to get the bow she is making for Audrey's blessing this weekend. I will of course post pictures of that special day.


4 comments:
THANK YOU! Finally. SO CUTE! I love that outfit and super cute bow. We can't wait to see her!
I see Parker in her too. I think its the eyes.
Very cute dress. I love dresses with the tiny flower patterns..
S
Aww, she is so cute and I bet so much fun to have! Are you having a good time in MI? Wish I was there to see you!
You make the cutest kids! I can't believe how big she is. They grow up so fast. -Faith
Post a Comment