Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with Les' family this year and had a great time. It was extra special because Les' dad and sister were able to come back into town. Les' dad has been living in W. Virginia since getting a new job there (his mom will be joining him as soon as possible) and his sister is out at BYU and wasn't sure if she was going to be able to make it home. The siblings were able to pool our money to help pay for her ticket as a present to Les' mom. Of course I forgot my camera so, I don't have any pictures of our time there. But, take my word for it and know that it was a really nice afternoon. ALL the cousins and siblings were able to be together and it was nice to see them all (the kids I mean) play so great together.

When we got home from Les' brother Charlie's house it was only 7pm so, we had some time to relax before going to bed. It was nice not to get home too late. So, we all snuggled around the TV and watched the last hour of a good Christmas movie.
Parker hadn't been feeling very good all afternoon. In fact, as soon as we pulled into Charlie's driveway he started crying and said that he had to throw up. Les was able to whip the door open and get Parker out in time to throw up on the grass. (Aren't you glad that I shared that with you?) I am just glad that it didn't hit him until after we were done driving.

Logan with the plate of cookies for Santa.


What a handsome boy!!!!! He did such a good job delivering the cookies to the fireplace.
For the most part the kids went to bed pretty good. Since Parker wasn't feeling good he passed out really fast. Logan fell asleep on the way home from Charlie's so, he had a harding time going to sleep and I think that Bradyn was just too excited for the morning. In fact, he got up multiple times throughout the night wondering if it was time to open presents yet :)

No comments: