Today was the first snow day of the school year.
HORRAY!!!!!! Being the wife of a teacher I get just as excited for snow days as students do. The kids were so excited to have all this snow outside they wanted to get out there as soon as they could and start shoveling.

Here is Logan ready to go. Only a real man could be comfortable with a pink scarf. He had actually already been outside for a little while before I saw the scarf inside, but he looked so cold so I had him come in so I could put it on.

The
shoveler's fearless leader. Of course he said that there was no way he was going to shovel all this snow so, he is determined to get the snow blower working.

Logan was not part of the shoveling team. Instead he had a great time rolling around in the snow. The kids don't have snow pants so, they had MULTIPLE layers of pants on. Getting some snow pants is definitely on my list.

Can you see how deep the snow is?

Whoa Parker!!!!! He has one major load of snow here.
Bradyn was a dedicated shoveler. It was all business for him.

Parker did some pretty hard core shoveling too!!!! They both did a really great job.

This is one happy boy!!!!! Logan loves eating snow even if I keep telling him not too. Especially when he doesn't seem to care where the snow is.

I just wanted to get a shot of the neighborhood so that everyone can see all the snow.

Logan was the first one that had enough. After we got all his snowy clothes off and into the dryer he went to the couch and snuggled with a blanket. Can you see his pink pink cheeks?
All and all, it was a great snow day!!!!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, look at all that fun snow. What a great time. What good hard workers. They are so cute... i mean handsome.
I love the scarf, it shows he has real manlyness!
I forgot to take pictures of my litte kiddos out that day
I LOVE the pictures!!! I think it's so funny how we never think about the teacher's excitement for snow days. But I'd feel the same way!
Post a Comment