I am sooo tired today. Last night I was woken up 5 times, that is right I said 5 times, by my children. Audrey got up 3 times, one of which was just 1 hour past the first time. Logan came in crying at like 12:30ish because he said that his knee hurt. Then at some point (I am not sure the time because I never looked at the clock) Bradyn came in telling me that his nose was bleeding a little bit, but that it had stopped. I told him, ok then go back to bed and he did. Sometimes he just likes to come in and tell me these things. I am glad that he wants me to know, but I am not exactly excited that he has to wake me up to tell me.
Of course, the side of the bed that I sleep on is closest to the door so naturally the kids ALWAYS come to me. Ahhhhhhh sometimes I am just sooooo tired. Audrey still gets up at least 2 times a night, which I am sure is mostly due to the fact that she has to be in our room. It is really hard because when she wakes up I know that she can see me so, of course she is not going to put herself back to sleep. It will be nice when the day comes that my baby girl will have her own room. Of course, I have no idea when that day will be. For now, I will just be VERY grateful for the blessing it is to be able to live with my parents and pay some things off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I'm right there with you, girl. And I only have two kids! I'm in trouble when I have four. Luckily I'm having a break from my baby right now because she is in the same room as my Mom who is helping me out this week.
Girl, even if you were in the BASEMENT, they'd come tell you these things.
That's being a mommmy!
(I'm tired too.)
I am soooo glad that your mom is there to help you linz. I hope that your recovery is going very smoothly.
you should put her in the hallway. Just wheel her out at night.
There is no room to do that :) I don't think the crib would fit through the door and then there would be no where to go in the hallway. It is a nice thought though :)
I sleep on the side of the bed farthest from the door and Trinity still comes to me in the night. Come on kids, tell dad next time!
How big is the closet?
Not big enough!!!! LOL
Guess I am lucky, Daniel is closet to the door
Post a Comment