
It's hard to believe that 7 years ago my
Bradyn was this tiny. (I know the picture isn't very clear, but it was the best I had that I could post.) Seven years ago my little
Bradyn decided to enter the world 5 weeks early at 5lbs 0.5
ozs. Because of this (being 5 weeks early, not the 5lbs part) he had a little bit of trouble breathing and he had some low blood pressure issues. So, that meant he had to spend a week in the
NICU. Thankfully the hospital he was born at had an awesome
NICU, in fact it was the Regional Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. So, we felt blessed about that.

Needless to say, that was the longest week of our lives. For the first few days I couldn't even go into the
NICU without breaking down in tears. It just wasn't suppose to be that way right, I never imagined that we would be leaving the hospital without our sweet little baby. Now, I know how blessed we were that we didn't have a baby with serious health problems, but it was still so hard for us. Thankfully, after that week in the
NICU, he was PERFECTLY healthy. We had a little speed bump with some dehydration issues, but once we tackled that one it was smooth sailing. He quickly starting growing and...........

....... Hasn't stopped yet. Which is just the way we like it :) Two days ago he lost his first top tooth. Now this puts the count at 3 total teeth lost.

These are the cupcakes we made for
Bradyn to take into his class today. He was so excited that it was his birthday and he got to bring in a treat. We got this airbrushing food dye to spray over the white frosting. I think it could be really cool once I get the hang of it. It seems like you have to do it just right or it will turn out kind of funky. In the end, they turned out pretty great and the two younger boys and Audrey came with me to
Bradyn's class this afternoon and we delivered the cupcakes. I think the boys really liked seeing
Bradyn's class and I think his class liked seeing
Bradyn's siblings.
HAPPY BIRHTDAY BRADYN!!!!!!!!! We love you and are so happy to have you as part of our Eternal Family.
3 comments:
Wow - Bradyn is 7! Happy birthday, Bradyn!
How the time flies! Happy Birthday, Bradyn!
Grandpa and Grandma are also happy that you are still growing. I wish that we could have some of your cupcakes, they looked good. We love you and miss you.
Post a Comment