
Me and a small group of my friends decided to meet at Ikea this morning for Breakfast. One of the ladies is going out of town for a few weeks so, I wanted to hang out before she left. Not to mention, I knew that they were serving their $0.99 breakfast free. It is free because a week before Christmas they had some water problems that caused them to shut down the store for a few days. To make it up to their customers they are offering free breakfast. I am not sure when that ends, but I think it is still going on for the rest of the week. Anyway, so me, Logan and Audrey each got a free breakfast and then when I ordered a side of french toast they told me that it was free too for the kids. AWESOME!!!!! We got 3 $0.99 breakfasts, 2 orders of french toast sticks and a drink for Logan and it was all FREE!!!!! That is just the way I like it.
When I was up at the counter ordering our food, the worker told me that kids could eat free ALL DAY (from their little kids menu). So I told him that I would see them at dinner time. Sure enough, I packed the kids and Les into the car and we headed to IKEA for family night and dinner. The kids were excited and I didn't have to make anything (yes mom, I do cook). Whoo hoo!!!!! Not to mention, Audrey did awesome and ate all her food (something she hasn't been so great about lately).
Sometimes its the little things that can really just make your day!


5 comments:
This would have excited me too for sure!
I would SO be there. I dig their mac n cheese.
Their Mac n Cheese described in one word would definitely be AWESOME!!!
I so would've hung out there ALL day...I hope you are going back again!! love me a freebie!!!
I wish I could find something like that here. I know that the kids and I would enjoy it.
Post a Comment