Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's That Time of Year Again!!!!!

Well, it is that dreaded time of year again. Wrestling Season has begun!!!!!! Actually, I'm really not dreading it like last year. Last year, Les worked with the High School team which meant starting in November and ending in March. Not to mention the fact that they had tournaments every Saturday all day.

This year he is coaching the Middle School team (the kids he actually teaches during the day).
This means they start in January and finish at the end of February. No practice during Christmas break and only like 2 Saturday tournaments. Horray!!!!!! He gets to do something he loves and I don't have to give up too much time with my husband. Works for me!!!!!!!

Go Team!!!!!!


****The picture above is of Les when he was wrestling in High School. He is the stud in purple. If you click on the picture you can see the detail much better!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your kids all look exactly the same!! It cracks me up!

Lisa Fox said...

I'm excited to see what he thinks of the coaching difference. Now, the real question is...does he still have that uniform? and, has he tried it on for you! hahahha!!!

kristi said...

Hahaha, I keep telling him that he needs to put one on and he says not a chance.

Jocelyn said...

I remember the long saterdays. But I love to watch Charlie and Les.