Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Bradyn!!!!

Last week Bradyn had a pretty big birthday, he turned 8 years old!!!!! The reason it is a big birthday is because in our faith, we are able to be Baptized when we reach the age of 8. We aren't having his baptism for another couple weeks (so that family can come from out of town), but I will definitely write about it when we do. He is so excited for it and we are so excited for him.

So, last week for his birthday he invited a couple of friends, some cousins and his brothers to a movie party.
Getting ready to blow out his candles!!! We had all the boys come over for cake and presents before the movie since it didn't start until around 7pm.
Opening up all the generous gifts that he was given!!!

At the movies to see Furry Vengeance. Here he is with his buddies!!!!

Group shot after the movie. A couple of people are missing though!

These are the cupcakes I made for him to take to school. The kids helped by putting the M&Ms on top. I think they turned out great!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADYN!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

The cupcakes look great..love the colors and the m&ms's...i'm going to do m&m's next time..great idea.

Tiffany said...

How was his baptism??? Did you do it yet? I can't believe he is 8!!! We are getting so old.