Monday, May 3, 2010

Capitals and Baby's!!!!!!

Yesterday Les' sister Jocelyn and her husband Ed welcomed their first baby girl. I think most people know that I am a sucker for a new baby niece or nephew and so I just had to go up and hold this sweet little baby.
ANNA MARIE
I mean seriously, isn't she just BEAUTIFUL!!!
They had her up in Lansing and I knew I would not be able to go up there until after Parker and Logan got done with school so, I asked my mom if she wanted to drive up there with me this afternoon. I just figured that me, my mom and the kids would head up to the room, but I wasn't 100% sure on the hospital's policy on children visitors. My mom said no, I was just going to drop you off and take the kids somewhere. I said, "OK great"!!!! It was nice because I didn't have to worry about my kids touching stuff they shouldn't and I was able to hold sweet Anna the whole time I was there. It was heavenly!!!!!!!
Since the hospital is right down the street from the Capital Building my mom took the kids there. I think she is a brave woman, I probably never would have done that. Although, I do need to do more stuff like that with my kids.
Kids on the Capital steps!!

In front of the Big Wooden Doors!!!!!
(Apparently they really wanted to go through these doors, but you can't.)

Laying on the floor looking at the ceiling.
While they were inside there was a school group there and the guide told all the kids to lay on the floor and look up at the ceiling so, my kids did too!!!!!
Thanks mom for coming with me and showing my kids a super great time :)

1 comment:

Lisa Fox said...

Way to go grandma!!! And congrats on an adorable new neice!