Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My day!

Yesterday was my birthday, I turned 31.  I don't know about everyone else, but to me 31 is kind of a boring year.  I mean when you are turning 29 its like ok, my last year in my 20s.  Then when you turn 30 its like ok wow, I'm 30 years old.  Now, I'm 3-1....blah.  Now, it is just another number, until I turn 35, to me for some reason 35 is much more exciting then 31-34...haha.  I know I am being silly, but I really do feel this way.

Les gave me a really nice birthday.  I slept in super late, he made me a ton of cupcakes (yum) and then in the evening he took me out to dinner.  (Thank you to my mom who watched 3 of the 5 kids, 1 was at a friends house and the babes was with us of course.)  Later in the night I meet with my 2 besties Melissa and Rachel and got a yummy treat that I of course did not need, but ate anyway.



2 comments:

Beth said...

The snacks you don't need are always the best! ;) Glad you had a nice birthday.

Lisa said...

I agree. Turning 31 was no big deal. I really don't want to turn 35, though! ;) Sounds like you had a good birthday!