Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Logan finally gets his wish!

Logan has been wanting to take Karate lessons since the spring.  When we were doing baseball sign ups, he said that he would rather do Karate then baseball.  Well, baseball season came and went  (his brothers played) and Karate kept being pushed aside.  Then summer came and went and again no Karate, sorry buddy!  Thankfully Grandma and Grandpa came to the rescue and for Logan's birthday last week they gave him 2 months of lessons as his present.  Today was his first lesson and he was ecstatic!!!!  Can you tell :)

4 comments:

West Virginia Hicks said...

Go Logan go. I hope that you enjoy it.

Lisa said...

Glad his wish came true. :)

Hannah said...

I hope he enjoys his karate time and doesn't use it to beat up on his siblings too much ;D

Megan said...

That is so funny! I asked Matthew what he wanted to do this year sportswise and he said, "karate, karate, karate!" Did he and Logan plan this out or what? :)