Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Job

Well, tomorrow I enter back into the working force. I got a job at Lifetime Fitness in the child care department. I am happy for this job because I can bring my kids with me to work for no charge. As of right now I will be working 2 days a week, with 5 hour shifts. I am excited to see how everything goes. I am a little worried about how Logan will do. For those of you who know him, you know why. He freaks out if I ever leave him. Luckily I will always be there, I just hope he doesn't expect me to be by his side the whole time. The child center is one big play place so, I am hoping they just have a blast. I'll post later to tell how it went.

2 comments:

kiki said...

I would love to have a job like that- you are lucky!
GOOD LUCK!!

Missy said...

Congrats on the new job. I would love to have a job that I could take Trinity to. Let us know how it all goes. I feel for you with Logan, as you know, I also have a child how is constantly by my side!