Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Parker's Preschool



So, last week we had a lot of first days. Not only did Bradyn and Les start school, but Parker also started preschool. Due to the way expensiveness of preschools, I joined a mom's preschool group with 4 other women in my church ward. The kids are going to meet every Tues. and Thurs. for a couple of hours. I will only need to take my turn teaching about every 8 weeks or so.
Parker was so excited to start school and today, the mom who taught said that he did the best at the little worksheet they did. Of course, Parker is at least 6 months older than most of the kids. But, oh well he has been enjoying it. Logan was pretty sad the first day that he didn't get to stay too. He insisted on wearing a little back pack too.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Cute blog Kristi! I am glad that we can keep our eye on you there in the Lone Star State :)
I know what you mean about super-duper expensive preschools. That is how it is here (can you say $400/month?) CRAZY. I am glad that you found a nice (cheap) solution.

kiki said...

What a BIG boy Parker is now!
Logan and you get to spend some alone time together- yeah!!