Sunday, September 2, 2007

Records Read!!!

Well, today we finally became offical members of the Flower Mound 3rd Ward. After a month of anxiously waiting and making sure to actually be on time for church, our records were finally read in today. I guess now we don't have to worry about being on time any more :) No no I am just kidding. We are so lucky because even though church is at a horrific 8:30am we only have to travel about 2 minutes to get to our building. I feel so blessed for that also, there are so many members here. In the city of Flower Mound alone, there are 5 wards. I almost feel like we are living in Utah :)

Logan actually stayed in Nursery (without mom or dad with him) for all of the 3rd hour. We were able to reunite him and Parker into the same class again. I hope that continues to help. I continue to meet really wonderful sisters in our ward and I hope to become good friends with all of them. Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

1 comment:

kiki said...

yeah for you!
I wonder why it took forever?
Have a good labor day!