Sunday, October 14, 2007

Family Fun

Ok, so this is actually from a month and a half ago, but it is still super cute. I forgot that I had these pictures. The weekend before school started we had a family fun day on that saturday. We took the kids to the dollar show and just had a great time. Believe it or not, my kids actually do pretty well at the movies even Logan. And from the pictures I think that you will see why.

4 comments:

West Virginia Hicks said...

Man, I can tell how the boys are growing. I can tell in Logan the most. I need to get a digital camera to take picture of places that we will look at to buy. Yes DAD starts work on MONDAY!! A very nice birthday present. Better than last year when he was let go a day before his birthday.

kristi said...

Yes, a much better Birthday present!!!!

kiki said...

LOL!!
I love the picture of Logan holding onto to that bucket tight. There is NO WAY he is going to let Parker take that away! Logan is getting to be such a BIG BOY!!

kristi said...

Yeah, Logan didn't get that we were all SHARING that popcorn.