Tonight we took the boys to a random neighborhood and did a little trick or treating. Bradyn said, "This is the best Halloween ever". It was pretty cute. The other two had a great time also. I mean, what is better than getting awesome candy. After, we went to the ward of our friends the Boyds and enjoyed their little carnival.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
HALLOWEEN
Tonight we took the boys to a random neighborhood and did a little trick or treating. Bradyn said, "This is the best Halloween ever". It was pretty cute. The other two had a great time also. I mean, what is better than getting awesome candy. After, we went to the ward of our friends the Boyds and enjoyed their little carnival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
They are cute! Logan is getting so tall.
I like the way Vradyn is trying to keep one eye closed. I looks like Parker may have gotten some of the short genes or Logan got got all of the tall ones. I can't believe how tall he is getting.
Man did I mess up, I need to read over my post before I click the button. Just don't tell Bradyn that I spelt his name wrong.
I think that Logan just looks so tall because Parker has his head down.
Post a Comment