I had my Dr. appointment today and they did an ultrasound since the Dr. said I was measuring oh so big last time. Well, everything looked really good and the baby was pretty much measuring right on. I am 30 weeks and the baby was measuring 30 weeks and 6 days so, pretty much exact. They estimated that the baby weighs about 3 lbs 13 oz right now. Which is kind of funny because that is only like 1 lb less than Bradyn was at birth. Of course, I know that these measurements are not 100%. My Dr. said that they would do another Ultrasound at 37 weeks to see how big she is then. Since my babies seem to just get bigger with each one that I have.
Because it is Spring Break, I got a friend to watch the boys and Les was able to come with me to the appointment. The ultrasound was fun to see since, I have never had an ultrasound this late in my pregnancy before. We were never able to get a picture of her face because she keep it down the whole time. We were however able to reconfirm that she is definitely a GIRL!!!!!! It is amazing how much more profound her girly parts were from 10 weeks ago. Another cool thing is the ultrasound tech was able to get a picture of the hair on her head. I wish that I had a scanner so that I could post some of the pics that we got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That's so fun! I would like to get another ultrasound. Our babies are going to be super close together!
I love seeing ultrasounds later than 20 weeks. The baby has grown so much in that amount of time and it's fun seeing the difference. I only had one after 20 weeks with Lindsay because they thought I had a low lying placenta. Glad to hear baby girl is doing great!
It's so wonderful that you're finally getting a girl!! You look great, by the way!
Congrats. It's good reading about your family. I'm excited to read more about you.
Post a Comment