Sunday, March 2, 2008
REALLY REALLY late Pictures from Parkers Birthday!!!
Ok, so I feel really bad because Parker's Birthday was on January 29th and I am just now posting about it. We happen to have preschool at our place the day of his actually bday and so we had a little party with his preschool friends. Unfortunately I do not know where the pictures from that day are. However, the following Saturday we had another little party with our family and a few friends. A family we have become friends with in our ward and our dear friends the Boyds who we have known for many years from Michigan.

Transformers are really popular in our household right now so, Parker wasn't the only one excited for this present.
Parker is a real game lover. Can't you just tell by the expression on his cute little face.
One of the presents Grandma and Grandpa Mendenhall got him. In fact, he wore that same outfit to church today.
All the little party goers. It is so great to have some friends near by!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment