Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pregnancy Pic!!!!!!

Here I am at 27 weeks pregnant. But, remember they saw that I am measuring at 32 weeks pregnant. Do you think that I look that big?

7 comments:

SueM said...

You look beautiful! - Love Mom

Hannah said...

You are looking really good Kristi!

Hillary said...

NO, I don't think you look that big. At 32 weeks I'd expect you to look like you were about to pop, but I don't think you look that way. I'm glad you and the baby are doing well. Do you guys have a name picked out yet?

Lisa Fox said...

I think you look great, love the smile :) NO way that much bigger.

Lisa Fox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiki said...

You look great!!

S

Anonymous said...

You look good! I dont think you look big at all. What did the Dr say? Is the due date being moved?