Congratulations! I cannot wait to see her. She is beautiful. I hope you are doing well and that recovery goes smoothly. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Lovin her Kristi!! She looks like one of the family. Wow, you posted quick, I guess you must be feeling alright. I hope all is well. She truly is a blessing.
Congrats, Kristi and Les! She is so precious and beautiful. Hope all contiues to go well. You are amazing to get pictures up so fast. Take care and let me know how I can help!
Yeah! You got your girl and your epidural (sp?) I am sooo happy for you. I wish I could come across the grass and see you...ah the good old days! Post more details....or I will call you sometime...love ya!
We are the Hicks Family. Les and I(Kristi) have been married for 10 blissful years and we have 3 wonderfully adorable little boys and 1 beautiful little girl. We lived in Texas for a year and really loved it. However, a better job opportunity has brought us back home to Michigan and so we shall continue our adventures here.
13 comments:
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Give her and the boys a big KISS from Grandma Hicks
My goodness she is adorable! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I cannot wait to see her. She is beautiful. I hope you are doing well and that recovery goes smoothly. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Lovin her Kristi!! She looks like one of the family. Wow, you posted quick, I guess you must be feeling alright. I hope all is well. She truly is a blessing.
Congrats, Kristi and Les! She is so precious and beautiful. Hope all contiues to go well. You are amazing to get pictures up so fast. Take care and let me know how I can help!
Yea, she is finally here! I am so happy for you. She is a beautiful little girl!
Welcome sweet baby girl! We love you so much and your girl cousins can't wait to play with that hair!
Aww, congratulations, Les and Kristi! You finally have your girl!
Yeah! You got your girl and your epidural (sp?) I am sooo happy for you. I wish I could come across the grass and see you...ah the good old days! Post more details....or I will call you sometime...love ya!
Congrats, Les and Krisit! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to meet little Audrey - she's a cutie!
Adore the hair!!! She's lovely!!! Congratulations!!!
she is so cute! she looks a lot like her big brothers! congratulations! I hope your recovery goes well... we are so happy for your family!
Post a Comment