Your family is so cute!!!! I am so excited for you guys to finally have a little girl - she's lucky to have all those older brothers to watch out for her!
OMG!!!!!!!!!! Those boys are SO funny. I love parkers face. She really does look like Bradyn....i know it's early but still SOOOOOOO cute. i can't wait to see her!
We are the Hicks Family. Les and I(Kristi) have been married for 10 blissful years and we have 3 wonderfully adorable little boys and 1 beautiful little girl. We lived in Texas for a year and really loved it. However, a better job opportunity has brought us back home to Michigan and so we shall continue our adventures here.
8 comments:
Very cute pictures!!!!!!
Your family is so cute!!!! I am so excited for you guys to finally have a little girl - she's lucky to have all those older brothers to watch out for her!
I can't believe how much she looks like Bradyn. Very cute! I'm glad your Mom made it. I'm sure she's been a big help.
OMG!!!!!!!!!! Those boys are SO funny. I love parkers face. She really does look like Bradyn....i know it's early but still SOOOOOOO cute. i can't wait to see her!
ummm, i meant early for us to know if she really does look like bradyn, not early to know if she is cute....we all know she'll be cute forever :)
Congratulations! Beautiful baby girl!!!
very cute. I love the all the hair!
Your kids are so cute! Audrey is adorable!
Post a Comment