Monday, May 19, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LES!!!!!!!!!
Today Les turned the big "29". As always the kids were pretty excited that it was Dad's birthday. They all helped make his cake which was actually really cute. They are really great helpers when it comes to cooking. They do such a good job. Parker really wanted to buy Les some toys for his birthday, but I was able to get him to stop thinking about that. It was funny because he wanted to get him toys that he of course wanted.
Here is Les opening a present that Parker put together himself. First there was a picture that he drew for Dad.
Then he put in some Legos that he put together. It was funny because I think that Bradyn was a little nervous that Parker had given away his legos. It was cute.
I would have put more candles on the cake, but to tell you the truth I didn't want to have to light them all. Arent' I just so lazy?
And of course everyone helped Dad blow out the candles!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Les!
And Kristi, I can't believe that it's almost time for the baby to come!! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment