Saturday, October 18, 2008

Baby in the Bumbo

About a week ago I put Audrey in a Bumbo seat that someone from my dad's work had given us. She was so cute and I think that she actually liked it. When I took out the camera to take a few pictures, Parker insisted on being in pretty much all of them.

She loves playing with toys!!!

Beautiful baby
Parker just loves his sister and she loves him. It is pretty cute because when she sees him she usually gets really excited.

5 comments:

That Girl said...

OH MY GOSH I'VE BEEN DYING FOR ONE OF THOSE SEATS!!!! By the time I actually get one Jordan will probably be too old. Sigh.

Hannah said...

Audrey is so lucky to have 3 big brothers who love her!

kristi said...

That's ok, you can get one for your next little one:)

kiki said...

where did you get your seat?

kiki said...

Oh yeah, I like the background on your blog