Sunday, October 12, 2008

Plymouth Orchard

Yesterday we went to the Plymouth Orchard and had some great family fun. We saw some animals, (which we couldn't touch since they were behind big fences), took a wagon ride and then had some good old fashioned cider mill doughnuts. The weather was absolutely beautiful which was great!!!! The kids had a blast and so did Les and I. We didn't get any pumpkins because I am too cheap. I figure that we can go to a local store and buy them for so much less money.
Our manly boys :)
Is that not the most beautiful flower that you have ever seen?!?!?! Sometimes the craziness of our family is like living with a bunch of animals :)
I can't believe that we actually got a picture of the whole family. How often does that happen? Not very!
My beautiful babies. Sometimes I just can't believe how blessed I am to be their mom.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

The picture of the whole family is adorable!

That Girl said...

AUGH!!! Oh fall, how do I miss thee ....

Carolyn Adams said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish it were fall here! Your kids are adorable!

The Prices said...

Hey Kristi! I found you on Becky's blog...can I stalk you now, too?! Rachel Price (Hardie) BTW, what sweet sweet kids!

kristi said...

Sure, I don't mind stalker that I know :)