"She's a manic, manic on the floor and she's dancin like she's never danced before" I love this picture. My friend Melissa got her these "baby legs" (which I had never heard of) and she wore them under a jean dress, but when we took the dress off, we thought that it looked like she was a dancer.
Just looking beautiful after church.
He just loves his baby sister soooooooooo much. Can you tell?!?!?!
This is how Audrey celebrated Logan's birthday. Relaxin in the swing.


6 comments:
Your family is adorable! And she totally looks like a dancer in that pic! Hilarious!
I can't believe how big she's getting ... she's gorgeous, Kristi!
Audrey has gotten so big! The picture of her and Logan is too cute!
What a little pumpkin pie!! I love her! She is just adorable! By the way, I almost teared up looking at the pictures of Logan's party. Last year we were together for his birthday...He looks soo cute!
Audrey is so cute! Like I said in my last comment, they grow up so fast!
love the picture of Les in the first one you posted!!
Post a Comment