
Today was the first day of school and the boys in my house couldn't have been more excited! This year Bradyn is entering the 2nd grade. I can't believe it myself. And Parker is starting Kindergarten!!!!!!!

Here are all the kids after we arrived at the school. I totally forgot to tie Audrey's hair back so she can't see a thing.

Here is Parker seeing his classroom for the first time. Look at that happy face.

He even gets a locker. So awesome!!!!!!!

Here he is at the end of the day. He doesn't have a happy look on his face, but trust me he had a blast.
5 comments:
They look so cute on their first day!
Great to see you blogging again! Isn't it nice having TWO in school now?! I love it!
Wow, Braden looks so grown up. They all do, but him especially. He is not the little boy I remember.
I just left a comment but it isn't showing up, so here it goes again. I'm glad that Parker enjoyed his first day of school. I hope Bradyn enjoys 2nd grade because I think it is so much fun to teach that grade, so hopefully he will have fun.
Oh how exciting!! They are so cute.
Post a Comment