I have pretty much been the worlds worst blogger and I totally know that. I want to be better, I really do. I have so so so much to blog about and I think that is why I haven't done any yet. It just gets so overwhelming when I think about all the stuff I need to post that I just keep putting it off.
Some people may not know this, but we moved at the end of October. Les and I finally took the plunge and bought our very own first house. So, I promise to blog about that soon and maybe even throw a few pictures in there :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Congrats on the new house!! Someday I'll have one, too. :)
It's so nice to see a new post from you!
WOW! I'm excited to hear about your new house! Congrats and hope you're loving your very own first home!
Welcome back!
This is pretty much the coolest title EVER. Even though it's not at all true. ;o)
Just start off with blogging one or two things a day. That way you can catch up and not be extremely overwhelmed. I look forward to seeing your new house soon, and the family of course.
Post a Comment