Last month Audrey started Nursery!!!!!! All LDS (Latter-day Saint) moms know that this is a very blessed time in our lives :) For those who are not LDS, Nursery is the class in our church that our little ones can start going to when they turn 18 months. Nursery takes place during the Sunday school hour and then during the hour that all of us women have a gospel class together (also during that hour all the men have a gospel class together). So, now I can go to class without my little girl wiggling and running all over the place. Not to mention it is a chance for her to play and learn some stories about Jesus too. Of course, now this means that I need to be good and actually go to all of my classes :) This is something that I really need to work on.
Here she is doing the little song before they have a snack.

I just loved that it was her first day and she was totally doing the motions along with the other kids in the class. (She had only visited the class once before this with Dad.) I just love my baby girl.
4 comments:
Jordan too! His first week was last week. It was HEAVEN to actually pay attention during our classes. We figured the last time we sat TOGETHER and WITHOUT kids was ... four years ago.
Pretty sad that we've only got three months before that pleasure will be gone. ;o)
Oh I have so been there :) At least at first the new baby will pretty much just sit there. Hopefully!!!!
Yay for Nursery!
Oh Nursery is so wonderful!!!
Post a Comment