Monday, December 7, 2009

Halloween

Ok, so believe it or not I don't have any pictures of my kids in their Halloween Costumes this year. I know, I know Mother of the Year award over here! I do think that I have some on my mom's camera though. We moved into our house the week before Halloween so, things were pretty hectic. *Again, these pictures are from my phone, so they aren't the best.

It was Halloween day and we still hadn't carved any pumpkins yet. (A activity that my kids would not let me forget about.) In fact, we didn't have any pumpkins period. I rounded up all the boys and we set out on a search for some pumpkins. I really didn't want to get any that were to big because I knew they would take forever to carve. Thankfully Heaven was shining down on us because I found the most perfect sized pumpkins for my little kiddies to carve.

Here is the B man with his pumpkin


P Man with his


Not to mention our Big Brown Eyes with his

Love this picture
Seriously, could they really be any cuter. Don't you just love how excited Audrey is to be standing there with her big brothers and her very own tiny pumpkin?!

*****Now, for your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of Les and I from a Halloween party that we went to.

5 comments:

That Girl said...

I agree - that pumpkin pic is one of the cutest I've seen. Audrey is freakin' adorable.

And I love that Les dressed up. Steve never does!

kristi said...

Oh yes, he dresses up!!! It is one of the requirements of the party we go to. Last year was more embarrassing, he went as a nun in full habit :)

West Virginia Hicks said...

Love all of the pictures. Someone needs to teach me how to up load picture from my phone. I don't have any of the cords, I don't think that I do anyway.

kristi said...

Does your camera have a slot for a memory card? If so, I recommend getting a card because that would really make it easy.

Hannah said...

I just LOVE the picture of all the kids with their pumpkins!!!!