I know most of us have friends that we have had for a while, but haven't lived neared each other for so long. Well that girl for me is one of my besties Rachel. We came to be super close friends back when our 1st borns were just babies. We spent so much time together and our little boys become best buds, even though they were were so young. It was great to have someone to hang out with and just chill together with our kiddos. Well, after I had Parker and then she had her 2nd child she up and moved on me, all the way to Texas :( Needless to say, it was a very sad day for me. Two years went by and then by complete craziness we up and moved to Texas too. Les couldn't find a teaching job here, but he could find one there. So, there we went. It was so hard to leave all of our family here in MI, but a light in the tunnel was the fact that we were moving 20 mins from Rachel. Woo Whoo, I was totally stocked!!!! Again we would just hang and the kids would have a blast together (we were both up to 3 kids by then). Even though my family's time in Texas was super short (only about 10 months) Rachel and I have stayed wonderful friends. We only get to see each other about once a year, but it doesn't matter, we just hang out like its completely normal :)
Rachel and I!!!!!
Wyatt and Knox
(We are both up to 5 kids now and our 5ths are only 1 month apart)




2 comments:
You guys are too cute! I love getting together with a bestie..so fun and it feels like no time has passed..until we look at our kids!
You guys could always consider moving back to Texas :) I love that you both have same # kiddos - so much fun!
Post a Comment