RIP Old Water Heater
(This is not a picture of our actual water heater)

Today we had to bite the bullet and buy a new water heater :( It totally sucks because it was expensive, especially when it is an expense you don't plan on having. Oh well, I guess that is life. On the bright side, Les has a cousin who was able to come over and help him install it. He was a total lifesaver. THANK YOU TONY!!!!!
(This is not a picture of our actual water heater)

Today we had to bite the bullet and buy a new water heater :( It totally sucks because it was expensive, especially when it is an expense you don't plan on having. Oh well, I guess that is life. On the bright side, Les has a cousin who was able to come over and help him install it. He was a total lifesaver. THANK YOU TONY!!!!!



1 comment:
I'm glad you got it done before it flooded the basement. That would have been such a pain and expense. I'm glad that Tony was able to help out too.
Post a Comment