At first, our family vacation was going to be our trip out to Michigan for the summer. However, since Les was thankfully able to get a job in Michigan 2 days after we got here in June we wanted to take a real vacation. So, we decided to head up to Traverse City and stayed at the home of a family I know for a couple of days who were going to be gone for the entire summer. We did a lot of fun things so, be sure to scroll all the way down because I put up a bunch of posts.

The car ride up. Horray for Burger King and in car movies!!!

Dad and Parker cooking S'mores

Dad and Logan

Dad and Bradyn

Audrey was just so excited to be on vacation with her family. Can you tell?
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Looks like you all had a lot of fun on your vacation!
Yea for fun family time! And oh my goodness, Audrey is getting so big!
Augh! I just want to eat Audrey up! AUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm gonna have to change my blog name too, once we move. What will we be then, the "Placed" Americans?!
I know, isn't she getting so big and these pictures were taken a month ago.
Post a Comment