Well, we had a pretty busy past weekend. My brother Jason got married on Saturday so, my sister and 2 of her kiddos came in on Friday morning. I love it when they come to visit so, I was pretty excited to see them. After she came in we went shoe shopping, just the 2 of us with our little babies. And we stopped to get the bride and groom a wedding gift. After we got home there was a BBQ for both sides of the family. Pretty uneventful!!!!
Saturday morning was the wedding and it turned out very nice. The ceremony was short and sweet, just the way I like it. The bride Crystal looked beauiful and she and my brother both looked very happy. It was a nice sight to see. Jason's 2 little boys were there and they were very cute to watch. His 3 year old kept going over and standing by them during the ceremony, very precious. The reception was nice and the food was great. I feel like I didn't really talk to a whole lot of people. I think I spent most of the time talking to the people who were at my table. But that is all good.
I of course didn't bring my camera so, I will have to wait until people email me the pictures that they took. I will post when I get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad to hear that the wedding went well.
Yes yes! Want pics!
Post a Comment