This was on the scenic drive. It made me very nervous for them to be over there, even though it is not the drop that it appears to be.
One of our few whole family shots and poor Audrey is stuck in the carseat.
I am not exactly sure what happened but at the end of our visit to the dunes Parker got completely covered in sand so, we tried to clean him off the best we could.
Audrey is really enjoying the dunes, can you tell?
The boys start heading up. Poor Logan he is always left behind by his brothers.
The really cruised up that dune, I was really impressed.
At the first top of the dune.
Super happy because they made it to the top.
Check out their poses. See how far they climbed and check out that view. Isn't it gorgeous!!!!!


2 comments:
I'm guessing that Parker got sand all over him because you were at the sand dunes:) Sand dunes = sand
Aw, I love the dunes. Last time we went was for our anniversary ... before we had any kids. We'll have to go back with the whole crew!
Post a Comment